Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SEX Sermons!!


This is a great sermon series done by Mark Driscoll at Mars Hill Church in Seattle. I just started watching the Vodcasts (where you can watch a podcast instead of listening to it, that's better than Oprah, huh?)

It is a sermon series going through the Song of Solomon. It is VERY encuoraging, ladies. And with Mark Driscoll you will always get in a good laugh, too. Hey, even better, sit back with your hubby in the evening and watch it together instead of "Dancing with the Stars."

I know I could have called it something tasteful like, "The encouraging series to promote intimacy for Godly couples" BUT sometimes we Christian women just need to say the word SEX since it is Gods idea and we should love it anyway. 
Enjoy! Be encouraged!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! I cant wait to check these out! I have given you an award on my blog!